How to integrate SendPulse and WooCommerce?
1. Find "SendPulse WooCommerce" and install it.
2. Activate the plugin after installation.
3. Set the plugin after its activation.
1. Enable SendPulse Email service
2. Activate REST API
Copy API Secret and API ID from your personal account in SendPulse and paste these data to the corresponding fields.
After saving the entered data, select the address book for customers export.
Also, you have to choose at what stage of order processing emails will be transferred to SendPulse:
- Order created
- Order processing
- Order completed
If you want your customers to leave their emails for the future mailings - check "Display Opt-In Field". You can specify the text next to the checkbox (or use the default one), as well as a place where it will be located: billing or order.
Published: 03 Jul 2017 Last Updated: 07 Nov 2018
Other useful articles
- How to send bulk emails in Gmail?
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Google Chrome?
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Mozilla Firefox?
- How to send bulk emails free?
- How to send bulk emails without spamming?
Popular in Our Blog