To get started with SendPulse plugin in your online shop based on WordPress and WooCommerce, find "SendPulse WooCommerce" and install it.
Activate it after installation.
You have to set the plugin after its activation. Click the appropriate button to do that.
Check "Enable Sendpulse Emailservice". Copy API Secret and API ID from your personal account in SendPulse and paste these data to the corresponding fields.
After saving the entered data, select the address book for customers export.
Also you have to choose at what stage of order processing emails will be transferred to SendPulse:
- Order created
- Order processing
- Order completed
If you want your customers leave their emails for the future mailings - check "Display Opt-In Field". You can specify the text next to the checkbox (or use the default one), as well as a place where it will be located: billing or order.
Other useful articles
- How to send bulk emails without spamming?
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Mozilla Firefox?
- Automatic resend to unreads
- User Access Levels
- How to send bulk emails free?
Popular in Our Blog
- How to Reactivate Sleeping Subscribers
- Six types of content that will increase traffic and engagement
- The basics of behavioral psychology to improve content marketing
- Email Content Ideas from SendPulse
- Create Subscription Forms Like Big Online-Stores, easily and with no Coding