The module allows sending email campaigns to all your customers. A great advantage of this module is its function to maximize your emails open rate. SendPulse's artificial intelligence system increases open rates by over 60%.
How to install the plugin?
Step 1. Open the item "Extensions" in the main menu and select "Modules".
Step 2. Choose "SendPulse" and click "Edit" on the icon located on the right side.
Step 3. Activate REST API
Then open a new tab in the browser and sign in to your account in SendPulse. You should open account settings and click API tab. Activate REST API and click "Save". After these steps, the API ID and Secret will be created.
Step 4. Copy ID and Secret to the "API settings" in Opencart.
Export email addresses from Opencart to SendPulse
To export your emails from Opencart to SendPulse you should select an email list in a field "address book" and click the button "Export".
The successful result will be displayed on your computer with a notification "Clients' data was uploaded successfully". The plugin will show you the number of uploaded email addresses.
Start sending emails to your customers in Opencart with SendPulse plugin now.
Published: 03 Jul 2017 Last Updated: 01 Oct 2018
Other useful articles
- How to send bulk emails without spamming?
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Mozilla Firefox?
- How to send bulk emails free?
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Google Chrome?
- How to send bulk emails in Gmail?
Popular in Our Blog
- TOP 5 email marketing books
- What to write in the preheader?
- Mailing to unreads function
- 5 facts about emails everyone thinks are true
- 8 best ways for opt-in form optimization