SendPulse Email Marketing Module for Opencart
The module allows sending email campaigns to all your customers. A great advantage of this module is its function to maximize your emails open rate. SendPulse's artificial intelligence system increases open rates by over 60%.
How to install the plugin?
Open the item "Extensions" in the main menu and select "Modules".
From the list below, choose "SendPulse" and click "Edit" on the icon located on the right side.
Then open a new tab in the browser and sign in to your account in SendPulse. You should open account settings and click API tab. Activate REST API and click "Save". After these steps, the API ID and Secret will be created.
Copy ID and Secret to the "API settings" in Opencart.
Export email addresses from Opencart to SendPulse
To export your emails from Opencart to SendPulse you should select an email list in a field "address book" and click the button "Export".
The successful result will be displayed on your computer with a notification "Clients' data was uploaded successfully". The plugin will show you the number of uploaded email addresses.
Start sending emails to your customers in Opencart with SendPulse plugin now.
Other useful articles
- How to send bulk emails without spamming?
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Mozilla Firefox?
- How to send bulk emails free?
- Automatic resend to unreads
- User Access Levels
Popular in Our Blog
- Churn Rate – Five Ways to Keep Customers from Leaving
- Create Relevant Web Push Notifications in SendPulse
- [Podcast] Using Email to Sell Books and to Build a 6 Figure Business
- [Podcast] From 0 to 120,000 Email Subscribers in 24 Months
- Create Subscription Forms Like Big Online-Stores, easily and with no Coding