SendPulse Email Marketing Module for Opencart
The module allows sending email campaigns to all your customers. A great advantage of this module is its function to maximize your emails open rate. SendPulse's artificial intelligence system increases open rates by over 60%.
How to install the plugin?
Open the item "Extensions" in the main menu and select "Modules".
From the list below, choose "SendPulse" and click "Edit" on the icon located on the right side.
Then open a new tab in the browser and sign in to your account in SendPulse. You should open account settings and click API tab. Activate REST API and click "Save". After these steps, the API ID and Secret will be created.
Copy ID and Secret to the "API settings" in Opencart.
Export email addresses from Opencart to SendPulse
To export your emails from Opencart to SendPulse you should select an email list in a field "address book" and click the button "Export".
The successful result will be displayed on your computer with a notification "Clients' data was uploaded successfully". The plugin will show you the number of uploaded email addresses.
Start sending emails to your customers in Opencart with SendPulse plugin now.
Other useful articles
- Automatic resend to unreads
- Changes in the Autoresponder System
- How to Create a New Autoresponder
- How to Add Text Messages (SMS) to Autoresponders
- How to Add Web Push Notifications to Autoresponders
Popular in Our Blog
- Metrics to measure engagement
- Subscriber ID: Welcome to a new dimension of email marketing
- The Top Email Marketing ROI Trends to Watch in 2017
- How to Create a Customer Profile and where to Find Data