Data export to SendPulse
If you want to export data from Bitrix to SendPulse, go to "SendPulse Emails" -> "Export" tab.
Select mailing list in SendPulse for export. Then select data type:
When everything is set - click "Start export".
Data import from SendPulse to Bitrix
If you want to import data from SendPulse to Bitrix, go to "SendPulse Emails" -> "Import" tab.
Select the mailing to list that contents addresses for import.
A new user will be created for each imported address. Tick what to do with such a user: invite to group or department.
If you want to ignore errors - select it.
When everything is set - click "Start import".
Published: 03 Jul 2017 Last Updated: 07 Nov 2018
Other useful articles
- How to send bulk emails in Gmail?
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Google Chrome?
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Mozilla Firefox?
- How to send bulk emails free?
- How to send bulk emails without spamming?
Popular in Our Blog