It’s very easy to send bulk emails in SendPulse. After the registration, you will be able to enjoy all the benefits of free pricing plan, such as sending 15,000 emails to 2500 subscribers using professional instruments. Follow 3 automatized steps to create and send an email campaign.
Step 1. Register in SendPulse email service
Click "Sign up" below the free pricing plan.
Step 2. Create a campaign
Click “Create a campaign” on your dashboard.
“From:” email address. Specify your address, or select from the list in case you have several ones.
Sender’s name. You used this name while registering the sender’s address but you can change it.
Step 3. Choose an email template
Import your email template, select from the existing email design templates or create one with HTML editor. You can personalize both the text of an email and the subject line.
Step 4. Check and send the campaign
Check all the data: mailing list, “from:” email address, subject line. With the help of “Message body,” you can preview your email to find out how your subscribers will see it.
You can send the email now or set the sending time.
Statistics of an email campaign is an important component of your interplay with the subscribers. It will let you know such metrics as email open rates and click-throughs which will be available immediately after the sending. In “Reports” you can track more detailed stats, such as errors, opens by location – subscribers’ activity according to the geographical aspect, devices on which subscribers read your emails. All that is needed is to enable the indicators to retrieve statistics. Besides, you can attach files to the campaign.
SendPulse offers a new feature – resend to unreads. Within free pricing plan, it is possible to resend message by email only, all you need is to create a new subject line – more interesting, intrigue and eye-catching, set the sending date and time, and service will do everything for you.
You can choose test email sending to make sure that your subscribers will receive exactly what you want. The email will be in the sender’s inbox.
The email campaign is sent!
At any moment, you can upgrade your pricing plan to a paid one that has a lot of advantages:
- Unlimited emails;
- Custom SPF and DKIM – linking up your domain for sending and tracking email campaigns;
- More space for images as the free pricing plan has 5 Mb, while the paid one – 200 Mb;
- Export mailing lists in Excel;
- The absence of SendPulse logo in the campaigns and subscription forms;
- Google Analytics integration;
- More From emails. The free pricing plan has 3 addresses only;
- Ability to invite users into your account. This is an invitation of the user with another email address to work in your account with the definite authorization rules.
- AI technology provides additional personalization. With the help of analysis of the previous actions and purchases, it chooses the best time and channel for the subscribers to receive emails (email, web push, push on mobile phone, SMS), raises conversions with the change of the subject line and content;
- More reports
Published: 18 Jul 2017 Last Updated: 03 Dec 2018
Other useful articles
- How to send bulk emails in Gmail?
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Google Chrome?
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Mozilla Firefox?
- How to send bulk emails free?
- How to send bulk emails without spamming?
Popular in Our Blog