Changes in the Autoresponder System
Series of messages have been completely remade and improved.
Previously created series emails are now converted into a new automation system, except for series emails that were created using the conditions that are not used in the new system.
In the new version, there are no such conditions as:
- Email open (not included in a series of emails)
- Clicking on a link in the newsletter (that is not included in a series of messages)
- After sending a previous email
All the series of newsletters that have been created using these conditions will continue to work, but will only be available for viewing (and removal). Editing such a series will not be possible.
You can create a new series of emails with the same conditions by using segmentation.
Other useful articles
- Automatic resend to unreads
- How to create an SPF record?
- User Access Levels
- How to send bulk emails without spamming?
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Mozilla Firefox?
Popular in Our Blog
- How to Turn Subscribers into Customers
- How to Congratulate Your Subscribers on their Birthdays
- Resending Unopened Emails Is Your Way to a Steady Open Rate
- Use This Strategy an for 87% Open Rate Increase
- [Podcast] Using Email to Sell Books and to Build a 6 Figure Business