Changes in the Autoresponder System
Series of messages have been completely remade and improved.
Previously created series emails are now converted into a new automation system, except for series emails that were created using the conditions that are not used in the new system.
In the new version, there are no such conditions as:
- Email open (not included in a series of emails)
- Clicking on a link in the newsletter (that is not included in a series of messages)
- After sending a previous email
All the series of newsletters that have been created using these conditions will continue to work, but will only be available for viewing (and removal). Editing such a series will not be possible.
You can create a new series of emails with the same conditions by using segmentation.
Other useful articles
- How to send bulk emails without spamming?
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Mozilla Firefox?
- How to send bulk emails free?
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Google Chrome?
- Automatic resend to unreads
Popular in Our Blog
- 5 emails to hapiness
- Pioneers of email marketing
- TOP 5 email marketing books
- What to write in the preheader?
- Mailing to unreads function