Changes in the Autoresponder System
Series of messages have been completely remade and improved.
Previously created series emails are now converted into a new automation system, except for series emails that were created using the conditions that are not used in the new system.
In the new version, there are no such conditions as:
- Email open (not included in a series of emails)
- Clicking on a link in the newsletter (that is not included in a series of messages)
- After sending a previous email
All the series of newsletters that have been created using these conditions will continue to work, but will only be available for viewing (and removal). Editing such a series will not be possible.
You can create a new series of emails with the same conditions by using segmentation.
Other useful articles
- How to send bulk emails without spamming?
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Mozilla Firefox?
- Automatic resend to unreads
- User Access Levels
- How to send bulk emails free?
Popular in Our Blog
- How to build your email list
- How to Improve Your Mailing List
- Churn Rate – Five Ways to Keep Customers from Leaving
- [Podcast] Using Email to Build a 6 Figure Business in only 3 Months
- [Podcast] Competing with Amazon Using Email to Drive over $200,000 in Revenue in a B2B Business