Automatic resend to unreads
When creating a campaign, you can set to automatically resend emails to those who haven't read your email before.
At the last step of creating the campaign, tick "Resend message users that did not open it."
Emails will be sent after the specified time. The statistics can be viewed in the "My Campaigns" section. Until the moment of sending, the email will be in the "Scheduled campaigns" section where you can view or cancel it.
Other useful articles
- Automatic resend to unreads
- Changes in the Autoresponder System
- How to Create a New Autoresponder
- How to Add Text Messages (SMS) to Autoresponders
- How to Add Web Push Notifications to Autoresponders
Popular in Our Blog
- How to build your email list
- SendPulse and Zapier Integration
- 4 Tips from SendPulse on How to Launch an Email Campaign for Halloween
- Quantity or Quality Which is Better with Email?
- Explode Email Open Rates with User Generated Content