Marketers use a resend to unopened option when email messages were delivered to subscribers but stayed unread. It allows sending these unread emails again fully automatically. You can even change the subject line and your email sent for the second time will look like a new to a subscriber.
How to resend emails to unreads?
At the last step of creating the campaign, tick "Resend message users that did not open it."
Emails will be sent after the specified time. The statistics can be viewed in the "My Campaigns" section. Until the moment of sending, the email will be in the "Scheduled campaigns" section where you can view or cancel it.
Published: 03 Jul 2017 Last Updated: 20 Nov 2018
Other useful articles
- How to send bulk emails in Gmail?
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Google Chrome?
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Mozilla Firefox?
- How to send bulk emails free?
- How to send bulk emails without spamming?
Popular in Our Blog