Automatic resend to unreads
Marketers use a resend to unopened option when email messages were delivered to subscribers but stayed unread. It allows sending these unread emails again fully automatically. You can even change the subject line and your email sent for the second time will look like a new to a subscriber.
At the last step of creating the campaign, tick "Resend message users that did not open it."
Emails will be sent after the specified time. The statistics can be viewed in the "My Campaigns" section. Until the moment of sending, the email will be in the "Scheduled campaigns" section where you can view or cancel it.
Other useful articles
- How to send bulk emails without spamming?
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Mozilla Firefox?
- How to send bulk emails free?
- Automatic resend to unreads
- User Access Levels
Popular in Our Blog
- 5 emails to hapiness
- Six types of content that will increase traffic and engagement
- Use This Strategy an for 87% Open Rate Increase
- The Psychology of Email Marketing
- How to Use Video in Emails