Automatic resend to unreads
Marketers use a resend to unopened option when email messages were delivered to subscribers but stayed unread. It allows sending these unread emails again fully automatically. You can even change the subject line and your email sent for the second time will look like a new to a subscriber.
At the last step of creating the campaign, tick "Resend message users that did not open it."
Emails will be sent after the specified time. The statistics can be viewed in the "My Campaigns" section. Until the moment of sending, the email will be in the "Scheduled campaigns" section where you can view or cancel it.
Other useful articles
- Automatic resend to unreads
- Changes in the Autoresponder System
- How to Create a New Autoresponder
- How to Add Text Messages (SMS) to Autoresponders
- How to Add Web Push Notifications to Autoresponders
Popular in Our Blog
- Pioneers of email marketing
- Metrics to measure engagement
- How to insert video into the email messages
- 9 Things you must check
Before hitting the Send Button
- The Top Email Marketing ROI Trends to Watch in 2017