Automatic resend to unreads
Marketers use a resend to unopened option when email messages were delivered to subscribers but stayed unread. It allows sending these unread emails again fully automatically. You can even change the subject line and your email sent for the second time will look like a new to a subscriber.
At the last step of creating the campaign, tick "Resend message users that did not open it."
Emails will be sent after the specified time. The statistics can be viewed in the "My Campaigns" section. Until the moment of sending, the email will be in the "Scheduled campaigns" section where you can view or cancel it.
Other useful articles
- Automatic resend to unreads
- How to send bulk emails without spamming?
- How to create an SPF record?
- User Access Levels
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Mozilla Firefox?
Popular in Our Blog
- Mailing to unreads function
- Email messages as a modern art
- Great email design for increasing the conversion rate
- Preparing for an Email Marketing Campaign
- How to Create a Customer Profile and where to Find Data