How to export and import data from and to Bitrix
Data export to SendPulse
If you want to export data from Bitrix to SendPulse, go to "SendPulse Emails" -> "Export" tab.
Select mailing list in SendPulse for export. Then select data type:
When everything is set - click "Start export".
Data import from SendPulse to Bitrix
If you want to import data from SendPulse to Bitrix, go to "SendPulse Emails" -> "Import" tab.
Select the mailing to list that contents addresses for import.
A new user will be created for each imported address. Tick what to do with such a user: invite to group or department.
If you want to ignore errors - select it.
When everything is set - click "Start import".
Other useful articles
- Automatic resend to unreads
- Changes in the Autoresponder System
- How to Create a New Autoresponder
- How to Add Text Messages (SMS) to Autoresponders
- How to Add Web Push Notifications to Autoresponders
Popular in Our Blog
- How to build your email list
- Email series: what and how to send
- How to Congratulate Your Subscribers on their Birthdays
- A/B test for emails – 30 ideas for testing. Part 1
- How to Improve Your Mailing List