When you create an unsubscribe page you have the opportunity to specify a list of reasons for unsubscribing. So, if your recipient unsubscribes from your mailings, he or she will be able to specify the reason why they are doing so.
After analyzing the reasons for unsubscribing, you will be able to improve your future email campaigns. For example, if recipients unsubscribe from your emails because of the excessive amount of mailings, you can reduce the number of outgoing messages.
To specify the reasons for unsubscribing, check "Add an unsubscribe reason survey" when creating the unsubscribe page.
You can choose from the suggested reasons, as well as create your own.
Here is an example of the unsubscribe page with reasons for unsubscribing:
Published: 03 Jul 2017 Last Updated: 04 Oct 2018
Other useful articles
- How to send bulk emails without spamming?
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Mozilla Firefox?
- How to send bulk emails free?
- How to enable and disable web push notifications in Google Chrome?
- How to send bulk emails in Gmail?
Popular in Our Blog
- TOP 5 email marketing books
- What to write in the preheader?
- Mailing to unreads function
- 5 facts about emails everyone thinks are true
- 8 best ways for opt-in form optimization