How to add unsubscribe reasons to the unsubscribe page
When you create an unsubscribe page you have the opportunity to specify a list of reasons for unsubscribing. So, if your recipient unsubscribes from your mailings, he or she will be able to specify the reason why they are doing so.
After analyzing the reasons for unsubscribing, you will be able to improve your future newsletters. For example, if recipients unsubscribe from your emails because of the excessive amount of mailings, you can reduce the number of outgoing messages.
To specify the reasons for unsubscribing, check "Add an unsubscribe reason survey" when creating the unsubscribe page.
You can choose from the suggested reasons, as well as create your own.
Here is an example of the unsubscribe page with reasons for unsubscribing:
Other useful articles
- Automatic resend to unreads
- Changes in the Autoresponder System
- How to Create a New Autoresponder
- How to Add Text Messages (SMS) to Autoresponders
- How to Add Web Push Notifications to Autoresponders
Popular in Our Blog
- Use This Strategy an for 87% Open Rate Increase
- Email Marketing Advantages. Why It's so Effective?
- The Psychology of Email Marketing
- How to Create a Customer Profile and where to Find Data
- [Podcast] Competing with Amazon Using Email to Drive over $200,000 in Revenue in a B2B Business