13Chats is a new service from the SendPulse group of companies. With its help, you can:
- launch an online chat on your site and involve more visitors in the chat;
- link your website live chat with a Facebook Messenger chatbot and continue communicating with visitors who have not left their contact details in the website live chat;
- set up smart widgets or pop-ups to be displayed based on customer actions on your site to increase engagement and online sales.
13Chats allows you to analyze visitor behavior and test a wide variety of engagement hypotheses for marketers. Likewise, you can set up fast communication with customers in online chat and Facebook chatbot for support teams within a single panel.
When you connect the integration, contacts along with variables and tags from the "Audience" in the 13Chats panel will be transferred to the selected SendPulse mailing list. Then, you will be able to launch mass personal email and SMS campaigns and set up message flows for various scenarios.
How to Set up Auto-sync
- Create a SendPulse account (if you haven't created one before).
- Sign in to your 13Chats account and select the project you want to set up the integration for.
- In the lower left corner, click Project Settings and go to the "Integrations" tab.
- Under SendPulse, click Connect. In the dialog box, enter your email and password to authorize the service. Then, click Log in.
- After successful authorization, select the mailing list you want to transfer contacts to, or create a new one. To transfer existing contacts, check the "Export existing contacts to SendPulse" checkbox and click Save.
After saving the settings, 13Chats will automatically export contacts added to the "Audience" with variables to the selected mailing list. You can use the mailing list to create email, SMS, and Viber campaigns.
How to Manually Export Contacts
- Repeat steps 1 to 4.
- Click on the arrow next to the integration status and select "Start manual synchronization" from the drop-down list.
After starting the manual export, all of the contacts in your 13Chats “Audience” will be transferred in the background.