uKit is a builder that help you quickly create a website for your business.
You can add and move elements of your site and instantly see the changes in the visual editor. uKit builder allows you to use different widgets to add more functions to the website. SendPulse Web Push is among them.
Why integrate SendPulse and uKit
Use this widget for sending web push notifications with news, discounts, invitations to webinars to your website subscribers.
Browser notifications are hard to miss and easy to subscribe that is why you should try this type of communication channel. Widget allows you to:
- select the type and time delay of subscription request on your website,
- add pictures and buttons to web push notifications,
- send an automated flow of notifications.
How to add SenPulse web push widget to a website
You should follow these steps:
- create SendPulse account,
- add your site and specify HTTP and HTTPS,
- copy your website ID and insert it to uKit dashboard,
- save preferences and create your first web push campaign.
Read the step-by-step guide on how to use SendPulse web push widget for uKit.