Build your landing page in just 15 minutes. Share your link and get new customers!
Promote your page by sending the link to your subscribers through email, SMS, or chatbot messages — all of these channels are on a single platform.
Easy-to-use drag and drop builder
Multi-channel subscription widgets
Use a multi-channel subscription widget to let your page visitors start communicating with you via the channel they prefer — email, SMS, or chatbots for Facebook Messenger or Telegram.
Online sales just got easier
Analytics and SEO options to boost your traffic
Analyze how well your page performs based on statistics reports. Add Google Analytics to your landing page to track your page's activity and get even more traffic by optimizing your page.
Social media ad targeting tools
Create a landing page in minutes — no programming skills required
Build your landing page from scratch or start with a template
Select a customizable template that best fits your business needs and the look you're going for or use our drag and drop editor to create a unique landing page from scratch.
Customize your landing page
Resize, recolor, rotate, and align every element to make your website look exactly the way you want.
Promote your page
Get a link to your landing page. Add it to your social media bio and share it via emails or chatbot messages to get more eyes on your page.
Why do you need a bio link page?
Bio link pages are often used to promote a brand and get more customers. It’s basically a single page that stores all of your essential links — your blog, podcast, YouTube channel, chatbot for Facebook Messenger or Telegram, etc. You can also place a subscription widget on this page to let your visitors subscribe to your email, SMS, or chatbot campaigns. With SendPulse Landing Pages, you can create a powerful bio link page in no time and add it to your Instagram or social media profile.
How can I create a landing page using SendPulse Landing Pages
To build a landing page, you need a SendPulse account. Sign in and go to the ''Landing Pages'' section. You can create your page from scratch or choose a template that suits your needs. Choose the element you need from the left panel, arrange your page structure, and customize each element using the toolbar. You will see all the changes to your template in real-time. Check out our Knowledge Base for a guide on how to create a landing page with SendPulse Landing Pages.
What elements can you add to your landing page layout using SendPulse Landing Pages?
You can add the following elements to your landing page:
- Text. Add a text section to your landing page template. Change the font and size of your text, add a background image, set up indents, and use other formatting tools.
- Сover. Use it to create a header for your landing page. You can upload an image to be used as a cover or pull it in from your social media profile.
- Carousel. Upload one picture or add a series of images. You can also use this element to add a video to your landing page.
- Button. Add buttons to your landing page, add necessary links to them, change the text, and customize the design. You can insert a link to a website, email address, or phone number to the button. If you are going to create an online store, add payment buttons right to your product descriptions to accept payments from your customers.
- Subscription form. Add a subscription form to your landing page so visitors can sign up for your email updates.
- Social media. Add social media buttons to allow your visitors to follow you on the social media platform they prefer.
- Chatbots. Use this element to add a button to a chat and let your visitors subscribe to your Facebook Messenger or Telegram chatbot. If you have a chatbot created with SendPulse, the existing bot link will be pulled in automatically. If you have a chatbot created with another service, you will need to add the link manually. If you don’t have a chatbot yet, you can build one for free using the SendPulse Chatbot service.
- Indent. Divide content on a landing page using indents and lines.
Build your landing page in just 15 minutes or less
Tell your brand's story, show your products, and tell visitors about the benefits of doing business with your brand — all from your landing page.Try for free