We are sure that everyone can receive the necessary email marketing skills for free.
Everything you need is to read useful books and listen to practical webinars.
Our success is only in your hands and these books are definitely the ones to start with.
Email Marketing Rules is your guide to understanding the practices that lead to spectacular results, while steering you clear of potential trouble. Through 108 easy-to-understand rules, you’ll learn how to:
- Establish permission practices that will safeguard your ability to get your emails delivered
- Set the right goals for your program • Fill your email list with the least risky and most profitable subscribers
- Streamline your subscription process to maximize growth
- Design emails that subscribers will respond to
- Target subscribers with the right messaging at the right time
- Leverage the growth of social media and mobile in your email program
Email Persuasion is the step-by-step guide to attracting more clients and winning more sales with email marketing. In this book expert Ian Brodie reveals the techniques that are working right now to allow professionals and small businesses to connect with potential clients, build trust-based relationships and generate more sales through email. Inside the book you’ll discover:
- The Customer Insight Mapping technique for building deep understanding of what your clients need and what will motivate them to buy from you.
- 6 surefire subject line models that will get your emails opened and read.
- The “optin formula” for getting the right people to subscribe to your emails (and how to accelerate the growth of your subscriber list).
- How to engage AND persuade with your emails so that you build a loyal ‘fan base’ ready to buy from you.
- The advanced techniques for turning email subscribers into paying clients (and why accepted wisdom on selling in emails is almost all wrong).
The very book is a great source for the small business that contains the most effective strategies for email marketing. Inside the book you’ll discover:
- Marketing tactics for email marketing strategy planning.
- What-to-write-in-the-email guides.
- Ways of increasing the subscribers list Of course, you may already know some of the secrets from this book. But you’ll definitely don’t know all the 49 secrets.
This book is a 30 days step-to-step manual showing how to grow your email list with the help of email marketing, of course. Here are some of your expectations that can come true after following the pieces of advice in this book:
- Doubling or even tripling your email subscriber list, and in turn increasing your bottom line.
- Getting more of the right people on your marketing list, so you’re sending targeted messages that convert to sales.
- Putting simple list building activities on autopilot, so you’ll never run out of fresh prospects to market to.
- Writing a series of email autoresponders that help you turn these new subscribers into fans and customers from the get go.
Audience is a manifesto—a “call to arms”—that every marketer can deliver to their C-Suite in order to permanently put an end to “spammy” digital marketing and social media strategies that may gain a few quick sales but lose a long-term audience. The book includes lots of effective marketing tips for you to know how to:
- Embrace “Hybrid Marketing” to squeeze more value from “Fossil Fuel Marketing” (i.e., paid media)
- Build “renewable energy sources” (owned email, mobile, and social audiences) that provide long-term competitive advantage
- Create your own Proprietary Audience Development strategy
- Market with the Red Velvet Touch: Serve the individual, honor their preferences, deliver relevant content, surprise them with access, and delight them with your company’s humanity
- Test and evolve your efforts on an ongoing basis
Find 25 more marketing books useful for every enterpneur.